Sunday, July 13, 2014

362 - 365/365 - End Game

362/365 - New Clothes!
Got some new shorts I wore this weekend
363/365 - Another Laptop Wallpaper
One of my laptop's wallpapers that I took myself
364/365 - TBT — Osaka
Throwback Thursday - Japan 2013
365/365 - Wise Words
Wise words to live by
Well, I turned thirty-four yesterday. And I finished my Project 365. If you want to see all my photos you may view them here. I plan on looking at the photos again one of these days. I just don't know if I plan on reading the blogs. We shall see.

Anyway, I did miss a few days. I did finish the project. I never expected that a year could go by just like that. It seems like only last week that I decided to do this project, and now it's done.

I'm free. Free to take photos when I want, and how I want. No more feeling forced to shoot. I will miss it though, because it was a challenge everyday to try to look for something to shoot.

It was a fun one year.

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)