Saturday, June 29, 2013

My Final Birthday Wishlist

This is it! The last iteration of my birthday wishlist. These are the things that I would really love to receive for my birthday.

  • Sid Meier's Civilization 5. I started playing the original Civilizaation in high school, got Civ 2, then when I stopped upgrading my PCs I stopped playing it. I tried a copy of Civ 5 a few years ago and absolutely loved it. Now I realize I wouldn't mind owning my own.
  • 1 terabyte external hard drive. So I can back up pictures from all computers in the house.
  • A 40-inch belt. My weight stabilized at 97kg. Last year, around September I was at 102kg, got to my lowest during December at 95kg. The belts I have here are either a bit too tight or really loose. I prefer the belts similar to the ones we used in ROTC, the ones that don't need eyeholes. So that you can adjust them to any tightness or looseness.
  • All-around basketball goggles with graded lenses. So I have a spare set of eyewear, and in the event I choose to play basketball I'll be able to see clearly.
And that's it! Those are the four things I really would love to receive this birthday.

Out.