Wednesday, May 29, 2013

2013 Birthday Wishlist 1.0

My birthday is coming up in little over a month's time. Seeing as how I'm a materialistic and greedy SOB, here are some of the things I wouldn't mind receiving as a gift.
  • Basketball goggles with proper graded lenses. Not really for basketball, but more as a back-up / beach glasses. A spare set of glasses that I won't worry about if I bring it to the beach or if I drop it. Why these? The glasses I'm using right now has clip-on shades I got wet in the beach. The protective film got washed off. So I'd rather have normal glasses and goggles I can use for other activities. The image below I got off the web and is similar to a pair of goggles I saw in the optical shop I go to.

image taken from the net

image taken from villman's website

  • KD V Elite Homes. You can buy it at any Nike store, or you can get it via Titan Sports. Durant is one of my favorite NBA players, and I've had a thing for low-cut sneakers since I bought the Nike Kobe V way back in 2010. The image below is what the KD Vs look like, and I got it from the internet.
image taken from the net
And there you have it. Three things I'd like to receive as a gift for my birthday.

Out.