Friday, December 28, 2012

This COULD Be My Last Post For 2012...

... So here goes nothing.

It was a wild and crazy year, in all aspects. Work, home, personal, financial, whatever. Good, bad, and everything in between. But I will say this:

I am thankful for everything that happened.

Everything that happened to me made me become the person I am now. Personally I feel like a better person. I feel like I've matured enough and improved myself enough to realize that I need to focus on being positive.

It was a good year. Because that is how I choose to view it. It's all a matter of perspective, and I'm very glad that I'm finally, FINALLY, starting to see things in a different  way.

I still regress once in a while. It cannot be helped, but I can try to avoid it. And I also now realize that I do need help to become a better person.

So to everyone and everything that has helped me become who I am now, thank you.

Out.