Sunday, December 09, 2012

My 2012 Christmas Wishlist

Here we go again! It's that time of the year where I start daydreaming a lot of the things I want to have. As always, these are purely fantasy based (unless I win the lottery or something similar). So here we go.

  • A decent house and lot to call my own. Two-car garage, at least three bedrooms, two toilet and bath with maid's quarters. Someplace almost in the center of everywhere, with lots of options available to take coming and going. Sort of like where I live right now with my family.
  • Subaru Impreza WRX STi A/T Hatchback. Yes, an automatic STi. Why? Because I'm going to use it as my daily driver. And because I honestly think the hatch looks better than the sedan STi.
  • Diesel Kia Sportage. Another vehicle? This one's for when the STi's color coding. And this one is also for family days and long road trips. Also for the rainy days when sudden flooding can happen.
  • Canon 5D Mk III body. And a dry box. Ever since my 30D fell to fungus in the CMOS sensor I've felt an emptiness in my inner photographer. P&S cameras just don't do it. Why body only? Because I have two decent lenses here to fit the body, and I can have those lenses cleaned.
  • Olympus TG-1 Tough. I still need a P&S for convenience's sake.
  • Dean Dimebag "Wanted" ML guitar, Korg G3, and a Marhsall Amp. So I can play guitar when I feel like it.
These things are theoretically possible for me to achieve. If I work hard and get lucky. Working hard I have no problem with, but it's the getting lucky part that seems to be a problem.

Merry Christmas, everyone! Or Happy Holidays to the non-Christmas folk out there.

Out.