Sunday, April 17, 2011

Quick Post

It's been quite a while since my last post. The reason for this is mine and mine alone.


Quick updates, mostly for my PS3 life.


NBA 2K11 - My Player is now averaging a triple double on Pro difficulty. 23ppg 14rpg 10apg with 1bpg to go with it. We're six games away from the playoffs and we have the best record in the league. Boo-yeah.


Gran Turismo 5 - I have deleted my GT5 save. And created a new game. I'm going to try to limit the cars I have and spend money on only the cars that I know can win me races. That was my mistake with the first GT5 save I had - I spent too much on an AE86 Levin. Bad move. Now it seems that I'm spending too much on a 90s MX-5 Miata, but at least that car is a premium car and I used it on two or three different races.


I've been playing the guitar again. Thanks to this website my officemate discovered, I've been slowly rekindling my guitar playing. Unfortunately the first song I want to learn is Megadeth's Lucretia. Not a good choice for someone severely lacking in finger dexterity and patience. But I'm hoping I can eventually play along to the song, even if "just" the rhythm guitar parts.


Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)