Tuesday, December 21, 2010

My Christmas Wishlist

Quite ironic since I just saw the Family Guy episode where Santa is really sick because everyone got greedy. But I'm not expecting these to arrive on my doorstep anytime soon so I'll just write them down. Nothing wrong with that, no? So here's five things I'd really want but I realistically can't get as of now.

1. Nissan Navarra 4x4 Automatic Transmission. Yes I want a pick-up truck. And I want the best available. If not the Navarra then I want a Toyota Hilux set-up similar to the one Top Gear used to go to the North Pole and to go to that volcano in Iceland. Either of the two.

2. Either a Dean Black Bolt ML or a Dean Dave Mustaine VMNT "Rust in Peace" electric guitar. Not both, either. I'm not trying to be too greedy here. To go with the guitar I'd also like a Marshall Vintage Modern 2266C amp. Some nice Monster cables, a Boss BF-3 Flanger (I already own a Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion anyway), and the classic Korg G3 effects pad used by the late great Dimebag Darrell. Oh and a Jim Dunlop Crybaby Wah Wah Pedal.

3. A house & lot in a nice area. As always.

4. One of the new 3D LED TVs I keep seeing. They look awesome.

5. A home gym set. Free weights, a rack for squats, a bench. Or if not that, then a TRX system for working out.

Well that's it. Merry Christmas everyone. Let's not be too greedy.

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)