Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas Everyone

Merry Christmas everyone!

Let us not forget the actual meaning of Christmas, the "day that Christ our savior was born." I do not mean that in a sarcastic way, but the reason why I italicized that is because no one really knows when Jesus Christ was born.

This year's Christmas is extra special for me, seeing as how I am now a proud father. While it's still true that I'm not quite as excited for Christmas personally, I am really excited for Martina. I can't even believe I bought her some nice gifts!

Gifts! This, coming from someone who only likes to spend for himself. I don't even spend as much for my wife. But with the arrival of our baby there has been a small change within me. I'm actually becoming more generous now.

This is actually not something I wasn't expecting. I knew something would change inside of me with all these new and wonderful things happening to me. I just wasn't expecting them to happen so soon.

So here's to a wonderful 2010, and I am looking forward to 2011.

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)