Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Sleepy Nights and "Lindsay Lohan"

Weird dream I had last night.

Supposedly I had this "friend" (who looked a lot like Lindsay Lohan during her younger years) wasn't feeling so well so she asked me to drive her home using her car. Except I had to meet up with some friends of mine so she agreed to go there first before I drove her home.

Now, that seems like a normal dream, yes? Except for one thing. The car.

A McLaren Mercedes SLR.

I know why I dreamed of that car specifically. It was before going to sleep last night. I was watching this movie starring Dwayne Johnson, where he's this hotshot football player who discovers he has a child. And in that movie he drives a McLaren Mercedes SLR. I didn't get to finish the movie since I was really sleepy. But I do remember the car.

As for the "Lindsay Lohan" looking friend, I have no idea where that came from. Probably from some E! News report about her and her lover.

The mind creates weird things when one is asleep. Too bad it had to be that strange dream. I'd rather have dreamed of food.

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)