Thursday, November 13, 2008

Health Watch

Haven't jogged for almost two weeks now. Partly my fault, partly the weather's fault.

My fault because when I did have the opportunity to jog last Monday I decided against it. I did get some sort of work out because I had to help haul some office equipment which got me a decent amount of sweat AND also spelled the start of the demise of my pants.

As I was bending down to pick up one of the equipments I heard a rather loud but short pop. Checking my ass I discovered that the seams of my pants had started popping off. Again. No hope for these pants anymore, I guess. I don't mind because I've had these pants since 2000 and eight years is more than enough time to wear pants. I guess it's also time for me to say goodbye to them.

The weather has been acting up lately also. A storm that was supposed to have passed the country decided it hadn't seen enough and went back. When it comes time to jog for me (Tuesdays or Thursdays) that's when the rain usually falls. But on the days I don't jog nothing but cloudy skies. No rain.

Ach. Well I'd better start watching what I eat again. I can't seem to maintain my focus of losing weight consistently for longer than 2 week stretches. Usually I'll go 2 weeks discipline, 3 weeks pig out. Have to get rid of that pig out period.

And that's that.

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)