Sunday, March 02, 2008

Blogging

It has been a really long time since I last posted an entry here. And it's not as if I had no plans of blogging or writing anything down. I had a ton of ideas I wanted to write down, some of them I've forgotten about, others I've realized I should not be sharing - yet.

So many things I wanted to do, so little time and resources to see them to fruition. I honestly wanted to make my blogs more frequent, since it seems that my posts per year have been dropping (while my weight has been increasing - but that's another story).

Now that I'm back on the keyboard and actually blogging I have no idea what to write. I'm not in the mood to put down my thoughts. But I have a feeling in a few weeks I'll be posting here more frequently as I am about to face new challenges in life.

We'll see.

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)