Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Trivia Fun with YM

On the way to work yesterday I was following a Kia Carnival somewhere in Alabang. The funny thing was, the "C" in "Carnival" was gone, leaving only "arnival." This got me thinking, wasn't that similar to what they called the sauce for taho? Yup. The sauce for taho is called arnibal.

So I put this as my messenger status message: Ano tawag sa sarsa ng taho?

After a few minutes, a friend of mine answered correctly. Then, an officemate. Then another friend. It was on!

I tallied the results of those who answered. 6 out of 7 were correct.

What does this mean?

Well, for one thing, a lot of people know what the sauce of taho is. And for another, a lot of people read other people's status messages. I know I do. And it's really cool that people will give me an answer even if it was just from my status message. Next time I need to know something trivial then I guess I know just where to ask.

So a big thanks to those who answered, right or wrong, at least you guys took time out to help out someone.

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)