Saturday, November 24, 2007

Upgrading

My officemate recently got interested in blogging and even included ad-sense in his blog. Which is great because from what he tells me he's made around $7.10 just because people clicked the ads in his blog.

Then I saw what he was doing as he was customizing his blog. So I decided to browse blogger when I get home. And wouldn't you know it, my blog's template is sorta out of date. So I upgraded my template. It's the same as before only now there's an even easier way of adjusting the layout and adding and removing links. No more of the difficult HTML code which I'm not even that well-versed in.

That's basically it. I'm just waiting for new pictures to be uploaded to my Flickr account. They're pics from the Tokyo Motor Show 2007.

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)