Thursday, November 01, 2007

Japan!!!

I'll make this quick, since a) I'm just using my mother's MacBook and b) I didn't plug it in so it has 65% power left and draining consistently.

I'm in Japan. I arrived here yesterday, Oct. 31, 2007 and will be staying here until November 8, 2007. I never expected myself to be back here since I really had no reason to return. I guess I decided to fly back with my dad and mom was because it was free. And the Tokyo Motor Show is going on.

Ah Japan. This place is amazing. I wish I could post pictures already but since I haven't cleaned out my 30D's CF card that will have to wait.

Lots of nice cars, lots of disciplined people. I'm sure there are dark spots here and there but if you don't go looking for it I hope you won't find it. Knock on wood.

The hotel is great. It's a business hotel in Shiodome. The Park Hotel Tokyo.

The staff all speak English very well. In fact the lady who checked us in spoke pretty damn well, adding "like" most of the time. Similar to conios in Manila. Damn I don't know how to write the n with a ~ on a Mac.

Anyway that's it for now.

Japan is a nice place.

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)