Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Rant

Let's talk about the self-righteous mofos of the world. Those who think they are the absolute authority on whatever topic they say. Those who think that the only way they can be proven wrong is by some accredited expert.

Those who think that if you don't have the money to spend for a hobby then you are not a serious enthusiast. Those who think that if you are not with them you are against them.

It's a f*cking free country, you c*ck sucking sons of soulless b*tches. And just because I can't dole out the cash to get the latest, most up-to-date, high tech equipment doesn't mean I'm not serious. Just because I don't attend seminars or classes related to my hobby doesn't mean I don't care.

Stop putting yourselves up on pedestals. Stop being self-righteous and arrogant because if ever you fall (and you will, you chicken-sh*t p*ssy *ssholes), and you WILL fall. IT. WILL. HURT. Bad. REAL BAD.

People get hobbies to entertain them and to relieve stress. How they decide to pursue that hobby is up to them.

I know those of you in the know will wonder why I'm still mad. I'm not (totally). I just wanted to rant. Again.

Out.

1 comment:

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)