Friday, March 16, 2007

Get Your Gym On

For the nth time.

I hit the gym again. This time I'm paying. This time the only excuses I have for not going are either a) I'm too lazy or b) I don't feel too good.

Because now the gym is walking distance from where I work. Because every Tuesday and Thursday I can hitch with my folks early morning and get off at the gym to work out before going to work. Because I can go to the gym after work, then just walk to Market Market (now you've got an idea where I work and work out) and take the jeep home. Because on Monday I'm using one of the free sessions with a personal trainer so I'll know what to do next time. Because I've gone to the gym twice this week and my body hurts yet it feels good.

All the reasons to go. And only two reasons not to go. Well three if you count c) I've got a previous engagement.

But weekdays I have to go. Weekends are rest days.

And for the amount of cash I'm dishing out I'd better use the membership. Or else I'd have wasted what could have been a die-cast Black Getter Robot toy AND a 1:24 Jada Toys Initial D Mazda RX-7 FD. Two toys I've been saving up for since Christmas.

So there.

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)