Thursday, May 25, 2006

Thoughts


Fun With B-Stop
Originally uploaded by Gani.
Okay here we go... Still can't blog directly to Blogger so I've got to take the long, circuitous route through Flickr. Not that I really mind since I also get to show off some of my shots. But the format is just default. Anyway...

So Friendster once again changed the template. Why? I don't know. They just seem to enjoy changing the look every so often. The very first template was the best, in my opinion.

Plus I'd rather they don't allow users to customize the pages since some of them create links that take a long time to download, and sometimes even f*cks up my browser.

So here I am blogging while rendering. Sitting and staring at the monitor.

Right now I'm thinking of two cars that seem to intrigue me so much. The two are the Suzuki Jimny and the 1.5 vtec Honda Jazz. I like both cars. I prefer the Jimny since it has 4 wheel drive and a high ride height, but the Jazz is more spacious and it does have 4 doors to the Jimny's 2.

Can't wait for the house to get DSL so I can do these things at home, where I have more time to think and more time to compose my thoughts. Oh well.

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)