Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Death

I'm dying.

In fact, everyone from the day they were born started dying. Death is the one and only thing in the world that doesn't discriminate. Death is the one absolute truth that everyone will have to face, whether sooner or later.

Everyone dies. No matter if you're rich, poor, black, white, smart, stupid, beautiful, ugly. You die. What you make with the time you spend alive is what's important.

That's something I'm starting to realize, something that I have to do. Make the best of the time I spend living, breathing, and thinking in this world.

Because once you die everything's gone.

Think about that, for a change.

Out.

1 comment:

  1. this is reality... that's why i say -- live your life to the fullest... we'll never know when our time is up...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)