Monday, May 15, 2006

Points of Randomness


MacArthur and Friends
Originally uploaded by Gani.
Still can't post blogs in the office. Yes, our boss is lenient, we can do what we want PROVIDED there are no deadlines approaching, and PROVIDED we finish our work. Freeproxy f*cks things up. So I have to post using Flickr.

* * *

I think we're getting a DSL connection at home, provided my folks think it's worth it. If that pushes through the next step would be a DSL router so that my PC and my folks' Mac can connect to the internet at the same time. Here's hoping for a faster connection at home, so I can post more blogs more frequently.

* * *

What else, what else?

Well the Lakers got eliminated after going up 3-1 on the Suns, so that basically ends whatever interest in the playoffs I had. Sad too, since Lamar Odom (my favorite player) had become the perfect 2nd option complement to Kobe.

Ach.

* * *

Got myself some Sixers jerseys. I got a C Webb black game jersey and an AI black jersey with the Sixers logo in black and white. Really cool. Thanks, Tito Jimmy!

* * *

Wish I had a DSLR, oh well. I don't have a pro account in Flickr anymore so what's the point, yes?

* * *

Basically that's it. Just a quick update and stuff. Back to work.

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)