Sunday, December 03, 2023

[1035] The Suzuki Every Van

I recently discovered a youtube channel of a foreigner living in Japan who owns and modified a Suzuki Every Van. Based on his videos he's owned it for a few years already and has already broken it or something. I have no idea, I haven't watched all his videos.

I just found it interesting that you could modify the Every Van, and that there are aftermarket mods available in Japan. The only episode I've seen is when he replaced the air intake with a cold air intake and added a blow-off valve for his Every Van's turbo.

This just added strong points to the argument of getting a Japan Surplus Every Van here. A turbo Every Van. Though I think his van is a DA64, I still prefer the newer DA17.

Aesthetic mods I'd do are rims and a nice sound system aside from the other stuff I blogged about before.

Out.