Monday, March 21, 2022

[908] More Car Musings

I was reading some articles online about the Toyota Rush and I discovered that the fuel consumption isn't that great. Safety features are still there though, so there's that to consider.

Checking out Suzuki's XL7 you can see that it does have better fuel economy than the Rush, though it does have less airbags.

Basically I guess you have to decide what your priority is when picking a car. In all honesty with how things are going now I'm actually leaning more on the XL7 than the Rush. Those few extra kilometers per liter you can get is a big deal considering the soaring fuel costs, inflation, and all other things.

There are other factors to consider when picking a car, like maintenance costs, reliability, and re-sale value. I guess what I'm trying to say is fuel economy and safety are the two biggest factors for me. This is probably why with my budget my top three picks are the Kia Picanto 1.2L, Suzuki S-Presso, and the Toyota Wigo.

Out.