Wednesday, January 31, 2018

[763] Super Blue Blood Moon

Tonight I got to see a bit of the rare event called Super Blue Blood Moon. What is this? Here's a link to CNN Philippines.

I have no idea why, but I was really amazed by the beauty of the moon. I only saw the partial eclipse and not the full one. Too many mosquito bites were making me very uncomfortable.

I was also able to take some photos of the lunar eclipse. I used my trusty Canon G16 and my dad's old tripod. It was fun to be able to take photos again. I'm glad there were some halfway decent shots, considering I used a point and shoot camera. And digital 20x zoom.

Anyway the photo below was one of my better shots. I cropped it in photoshop and added some of the details of the shot. And that's it.

Out.

Super Blue Blood Moon Post Processed
My photo of the super blue blood moon.