Tuesday, January 09, 2018

[761] What Has Happened

It's been one year and three days since the incident happened. Basically a majority of people from where I used to work were removed due to redundancy. And it happened on my wedding anniversary.

Have I moved on? Yes, I would like to think so. Have I forgotten? No, never. Things like that will take me a long time to forgot.

What has happened since then? I've learned lessons about life and other people. I would like to think that despite all the negativity I felt at the time that I was still growing as a person. I feel like it has prepared me for future experiences like that.

Am I still emotional? Of course, that's what I am. I've learned to hide most of my emotion from other people who shouldn't know what I am actually feeling or thinking.

Anyway at least I found a new job. I met new people, made new friends. I am experiencing a lot more in life than I would have had the stats quo remained the same last year.

Looking back on things, I'm just glad I survived and hopefully became a better person because of those past experiences.

Oh, and I lost around 7kg since then. I'm aiming to drop to 90kg this year, and if possible maybe even before my 38th birthday.

Out.