Tuesday, January 16, 2018

[762] Updates

Last week my father-in-law passed away on January 10, 2018 at the age of 69. That was also the death anniversary of my paternal grandfather.

January 10 was also the birthdays of some nieces of my father-in-law, as well as the birthday my mom's pet labrador, Clancy.

People have mentioned that January is usually the time when plenty of deaths happen since the holidays just finished and there was a good chance a lot of people ate a lot of unhealthy foods. I wouldn't know for sure.

All I know is no matter what happens, life goes on. My wife mentioned she will not be able to move on from her father's passing, she will just learn to live with it.

As for me, I'm just taking things day by day. I'm thankful events of last year did not repeat this year. I'm still employed and still learning to better myself everyday.

Out.