Monday, December 04, 2017

[757] Pixar's Coco

Last Saturday, December 2, 2017, I watched Pixar's Coco by myself. I had read good things about it on my Facebook feed and I was curious about the story.

Pixar is so good at getting an emotional response from me. I got teary-eyed when I watched up. This movie is on another level.

I got watery-eyed a couple of times during the movie. I won't spoil it here, and I am not ashamed to admit this. It was such an amazing movie, and there were plenty of parts in the movie that hit me at that right spot.

The theme of the movie really got to me. The song "Remember Me" gets my eyes watery whenever I listen to it.

It was such a beautiful movie. The story was great. The visuals were awesome. The animation was as expected from Pixar.

Anyway, that's it. Maybe when it comes out to DVDs and Bluray I will buy a copy to watch. I don't want to watch it in the movie house again and start crying again.

Please go watch the movie.

Out.

PS John Lasseter was the executive producer. I know he's going through some issues now, still doesn't take away from the fact that the movie was really, really amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)