Sunday, July 09, 2017

[749] Birthday Wishlist 2017

I have a few "traditions" I do whenever my birthday is coming up. One is to get a haircut, and I am done with that. The other is to write down a wishlist of things I want. After the events that happened in early 2017 this is my wishlist.

  1. A healthy life. Like I mentioned before, I have lost weight. It was partially because I knew I needed to be able to stay healthy if I want to be able to provide for my family.
  2. A stable, strong income. Enough to pay for my daughter's education AND be able to save money WHILE helping out in the expenses at home. Right now I can only do the first two, barely. I would love to help out at home and I am very, very grateful that for now we are not wanting.
  3. Peace of mind. I think too much and my emotions still get the better of me most of the time. I just want peace.
I am not joking when I write those things. Now here is my materialistic wishlist.
  1. Honda BR-V. When I saw this car in person for the first time, I was blown away. While a Toyota Innova is bigger and a Toyota Avanza is cheaper, there is something about how the BR-V looks that draws me to it. This right now is THE family car I want for the Philippines.
  2. Two-bedroom condominium unit in Makati with two parking slots. My daughter is going to a big school in a few weeks and it would give me a lot of peace of mind if we lived a lot closer to her school. Traffic wouldn't be as much of a concern, and the house would be close enough that in case of emergency I can pick her up faster and bring her home faster. Also having a condo in Makati would put us closer to malls and hospitals. And groceries.
  3. A Subaru WRX or Toyota 86 / Subaru BRZ. My first option would be the WRX. Still has the capabilities of a sports car but it could seat five people. Perfect fun car. The BRZ/86 is the secondary option because that car is nice. But small.
That's it. I don't even want a PS4 or an electric guitar. And in all honesty I would rather have the first three things I wished for. If I had those three I believe I would have no problem achieving the next three.

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)