Thursday, July 06, 2017

[748] Life Updates

Hello again!

I'm back after more than a month off. Believe me, I had no desire to blog. I guess this is my down year for blogging, and to be honest I don't think I may even reach the 14 posts that was my previous low in one year.

Good news is I have work now. It was unofficially six months of unemployment, job searching, and soul searching. I didn't even get to enjoy my unexpected vacation since I didn't want to go on a vacation at the time.

I did have two or three trips to the province to visit relatives. Aside from that I was usually at home waiting for a job interview or an exam.

I did manage to drop my weight from 105kg to 98kg right now. I started walking 3km at least three times a week in January and increased my "training" where now I'm doing interval trainings of 30-second jogs and 30-second walks 20 times.

Aside from that I guess all is good. It is another adjustment period with my new job but it is something I know I can do.

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)