Monday, February 06, 2017

[743] Introspection

I guess right now I am living in the "when the going gets tough, the tough get going" phase of my life. I have to say that I was totally unprepared for the trials I have been experiencing in my life since 2017 rolled around.

Sure, there are plenty of things to be thankful for. And if I shifted perspectives I'm sure I could find the positives in what I am currently going through.

I'm not like that right now, however. I have a hard time accepting the positives when I had so many great plans for 2017. So many plans brought to a sudden halt because of what happened last January 6, 2017.

And now as I am scrambling to find a new normal in my life, I find myself at times feeling very, very depressed.

I am not used to this, and I should never be used to this. I must strive and overcome.

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)