Friday, February 24, 2017

[744] Wishlist

There were a lot of things I was planning on purchasing this new year. Unfortunately due to things that were beyond my control I lost the financial flexibility to do so. However once I'm back on my feet I may just buy some of the things I was planning on getting. Here they are in no particular order.

  1. A new laptop. I have been planning on getting one since last year, and thank goodness I haven't bought one yet. Since there are already some laptops getting the newest GT1080 video cards, or variants of that video card, I can wait until more laptop models come out with the latest video cards before I make my new decision. Hopefully the prices also drop before I decide to buy.
  2. Substance Designer and Substance Painter. This was the year I was supposed to try this out at work. We all know how that ended up. Okay, you may not know but I do. And since these two are pretty expensive I don't think I can afford both at the same time. But I am definitely getting these once I get a new laptop.
  3. New sneakers. I've been doing brisk walks at least three times a week and I have lost weight, but that's another story. However my walking shoe isn't really something I'd consider as a good walking shoe. I need a better pair of sneakers that I can not only use for walking but also for going out. My latest target is the Nike Metcon 2 Flywire.
That's it. And yes, it will cost a pretty penny. I would have bought these one at a time during the year but since my plans were changed, I guess I have to adapt and rise above it all.

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)