Sunday, September 18, 2016

[736] Fitness

My weight has always been an issue with me.

A few years ago I managed to drop to around 95kg. It lasted for less than a year. The biggest reason I managed to do that was the office I was working for at the time ran a "biggest loser" contest. While I did not join the contest, I decided to try to lose weight with them.

It worked. I lost a lot of weight, roughly 10kg. Then I tried to maintain my weight for a few months. Unfortunately I resigned and moved to another job, and then I went back to my old, bad habits of enjoying food a little too much.

Now I'm back at around 105kg and trying to be fit again. The difference now is I am not trying to lose weight, I am trying to be healthier.

I am forcing myself to walk a lot more. And to use my 20lbs. kettlebells at least twice or thrice a week. And to eat healthier.

I have no idea what this will lead to. I do know I need to lose weight, but more importantly I need to be healthier and more fit.

Out.