Thursday, October 29, 2015

Blog Post #701

Apparently my previous post about reading was my blog's 700th post. I was not expecting that, to be honest.

I started this blog way back in 2005 when I was still a relatively rookie 3D artist. I didn't have any special plans for this blog, I just needed an outlet. If you read past articles you'll see my writing style was very different from the way I write now. You will also notice that I was angrier at the time.

Times have indeed changed. My posts aren't as angry now, and I sure have learned how to censor myself a lot more than before. I don't post all my thoughts now, though there are times I will lose self-control and just blast away.

How has life been since I started? I can't complain, to be honest. I chose to have this life, and no one made me do so otherwise. So here I am, thirty-five (!) years old and a father of one hyper-energetic daughter.

I look forward to having a few hundred more blog posts in the future. And hopefully more posts will be things I want to write about instead of filler I write just for the sake of posting something on this blog.

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)