Sunday, March 15, 2015

The State of Ganations

It's March 15th and I've noticed nothing new is up on the blog. To be honest, I'm not that alarmed.

Has it been a quiet few weeks? Not really. Just nothing to post. At least, nothing that no one will ignore. I've learned to self-censor myself even more than usual. I have no idea why, maybe it's because when someone tells me I shouldn't have posted that I usually have an urge to claw my eyes out.

I kid.

But seriously, I'm 50% decided on looking for my old journal and just writing there. At least I can write whatever I want there without fear or whatever repercussions there may be.

I can bitch and whine all I want without scaring off potential employers who might do background checks. Or I can write down my secret recipes I've learned from my mother-in-law. Whatever, yes? A personal, hand-written journal is as private as it gets.

Actually things have been pretty good, and I've not really been that introspective lately. I wish I could do more creative things, like take photographs and put interesting blogs, but the spirit isn't willing.

So the blog stays quiet.

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)