Sunday, December 07, 2014

On CM Punk

Today I just saw on the internet that former WWE Superstar CM Punk has signed with UFC.

Just a few days ago I was finally able to listen to the interview Punk did with Colt Cabana. After seeing the events unfold I now will not be surprised should CM Punk return to the WWE someday.

Why? Brock Lesnar. He's basically following Brock Lesnar's footsteps. I remember he was saying he had the opportunity to get some personal sponsors during his time with the WWE but was not allowed to. However he did also say in the podcast that when Brock returned he had sponsors on his ring gear because he had already signed those commitments before he returned to the squared circle. So in the future I won't be surprised if he returns to the WWE with his personal sponsors in a contract similar to what Brock, or The Rock, has.

Now I will admit that CM Punk is not Brock Lesnar. He has his own motivations for leaving the WWE and trying out the UFC. And as a big fan of his, I do wish him the best. I want him to be successful. That doesn't mean he has to win every match in the UFC, but I want him to be a very capable MMA fighter. And I want him to have an MMA match with the Green Ranger.

So best of luck, Mr. Phillip Jack "CM Punk" Brooks. I wish you success in all your endeavors. And I cannot wait to watch your first match in the UFC.

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)