Monday, June 11, 2007

Hey...

I'll be "shooting from the hip" and writing down the first thing that comes to mind, with minimal editing so here goes...

"Steal My Sunshine" by Len (thanks Dylan for telling me the band name) is playing in NU107.5 and it has been a really long while since I heard this song. Years. If I remember the MTV, it had this happy looking guy and this girl doing the vocals. The girl looked liked a battered girlfriend of the happy looking guy, if you ask me.

Just got two Sigur Ros CDs from HK courtesy of my mother. Yes, I listen to Sigur Ros. For those interested, they're a group from Iceland. Nice music, a far cry from what I usually listen to. But I do enjoy their music, and I have to credit a book I read for opening my eye to this band. The book is "Some Kind Of Monster" by Joe Berlinger with Greg Milner. The book is a behind the scenes look at the making of the Metallica film "Metallica: Some Kind of Monster" (which I've also watched and own a copy thanks to Maica). There was a part in the book that says that the remaining members of Metallica went to a Sigur Ros concert and were blown away by the band. So I looked up Sigur Ros... and liked the music.

Anyway Maica left for the States again. Sorta pissed off and depressed. This shouldn't be happening. But the die has been cast, yadda yadda yadda. We've both got to do our best to resolve whatever issues are keeping us apart. And believe me, we are resolving them.

That's all. For now.

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)