Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Updates and Randomness

This is it. It's been quite some time since I posted anything here. And I just recently posted a link to find out what kind of pie you are (I was mud pie - yum yum).

So it's time for another installment of updates and randomness.

  • For starters I've been "religiously" going to the gym three times a week for the past how many weeks now (I think it's been five or six). I still haven't lost much weight, probably because my eating habits remain largely unchanged, but my stamina and overall feeling has improved. I don't get short of breath that often and I feel lighter on my toes. Thanks in large part to the fifteen minutes of cardio I do before every weight training session. Next up? A new program dedicated to improving my physique so I can play basketball a lot better.
  • Met up with my high school classmates for dinner at Dayrit's. They finally met Maica and after dinner I followed to Ferds' house for some beer drinking and catching up. Most were surprised that Maica and I have been going steady for the past eight years. And I was also surprised at how much we've changed, physical and attitude-wise, over the years.
  • I recently had my hair clipped off. Gone are the long "locks" of hair I once had, and replaced by bristle like hairs. Why'd I do it? The usual answer is because of the heat, but honestly? I don't know myself. It was a spur of the moment decision on my part.
  • A surprising, and happily welcomed, event that has happened twice to me recently was that I dreamt of my grandmother who passed away. And now the dreams I see her in are what I would describe as happy dreams. Not dreams where I wake up sad or pissed off that she's gone. So I guess that means I've finally come to terms with the fact that she's gone.
  • Work has been the same. Same old, same old. If only I could write about what I really thought, I would. But let's just say I can't. And if you like metaphors, this stone is starting to get a little mossy, if you know what I mean.
So that's it for now, I guess. Gotta catnap before work starts since I'm still trying to catch up on sleep. If anything of importance happens, I'll most probably blog about it.

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)