Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Yearning for Freedom


Yearning for Freedom
Originally uploaded by Gani.
Just this morning I deleted most of the pics I uploaded on Flickr. Don't ask me why. I just did.

Maybe because I no longer have a pro account and my pics were over 200? Maybe because I just got a new DSLR and would like to start all over? Maybe because (perish the thought) I'm getting bored with Flickr?

I still want to shoot. I still love to shoot. Its just that my priorities have shifted. Drastically? Dunno. But I *am* getting older and I have lots of other priorities that I have to attend to (like the gym).

So I guess I really don't know the real reason why I deleted the pics. It could be a combination of the above, I don't know.

Anyway look out because I'll be shooting again, but the uploads will be less frequent. And the pics more selected.

Out.

1 comment:

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)