Thursday, July 14, 2005

Shout Outs and Other Stuff

Well my birthday has come and gone. It was good. Had a blast. But now its back to normal. Normal and a year older.

Anyway just wanted a few shout outs. (Ang baduy ko na pala, may nalalaman na akong shout out sheesh)

First off, to my folks. For everything and for the things they provided.
My two grandmothers who went to my birthday dinner.
Tito Mike, Tita Cedoy, and their daughters Mariel and Nikki who were also at the dinner.
And last BUT NOT LEAST, Maica. I love you.

Next up, a big thank you to Third, Itin, Chito and Ethel. Great gift. Too bad I won't be able to use it anytime soon. Hehehe.

And as I write this I would like to say the old cliche, Its not about the gifts. Its about being with people who are important to you. And I agree.

Peace out.

2 comments:

  1. pare in case it didn't quite register right away... if it didn't work the first time, you get other chances... hence the 3-pack, hehehe Ü

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)