Tuesday, June 27, 2023

[999] Musings

Last weekend I was chatting with some former colleagues of mine in Viber. These are guys I've known for well over ten years and they're also people I'd consider friends.

We were talking about our careers and how our lives have been. It was interesting that I share the same point of view as one my friends. This was basically the "wanting to miss doing 3D" thing I realized a few years ago. This is one of the things you want to feel again when you're burned out, and to be honest I really, really want to feel it again.

When I told this to my best friend though he told me that maybe I needed a vacation. I told him I'm not sure a vacation will make me miss doing 3D. The reason I say this is because I've already had a couple of 3 to 5 day vacations and I still feel burned out.

I'm just tired, I guess. And I don't know what to do. Or I know what to do, but I don't want to risk it.

Out.