Tuesday, April 18, 2023

[985] Morning Jogs

I've been slipping lately with my morning jogs. Slipping meaning I've been jogging less and less, maybe two to three times a week.

The good thing now is I'm able to do 3 kilometers per jog. I'm still after the mythic "zone 2 training" and more often than not I do spend maybe ten or so minutes in that zone during my jogs.

The challenge now is to jog a minimum of 3 km per routine. I know I can do it since I've been doing it for the past two or three jogs, it's all just in the mind. Though to be honest there are times I do feel my legs turning to jelly, usually after the long and gradual inclines.

I'm seriously thinking of changing my route back to the old clockwise direction where the steep incline is there but the distance is shorter. Then it will have a longer decline section.

Out.