Thursday, July 28, 2022

[929] Happiness

This may sound real strange but now that I'm another year older, I also realize that the things I seek for happiness are becoming less material stuff and more intangible stuff. So what makes me happy?

  • Family. Specifically my immediate family, my parents, wife, and daughter. Some relatives. I enjoy spending time with them and making memories.
  • Memories. In the end that is one of the things I can always take with me, great memories with people I love.
  • Travel. Haven't been able to do too much of this lately but I'm hoping I can start travelling again.
  • Food. I love eating food, it doesn't have to be the expensive kind, it just has to taste good and hit the right buttons.
Those, off the top of my head, are things that make me happy.

Out.