Sunday, February 21, 2021

[870] The End

Just like that February is almost over. A lot of things have happened this month for me, and the biggest of which is that I started going on morning walks again.

I'm trying to re-build my habit of doing at least 3 kilometers every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Just this past week I was able to succeed on this. Hopefully once I get used to going on walks every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday I'll be able to get myself to go back to doing my HIIT/Tabata workouts on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

Why Tuesdays and Thursdays? Well I figure I can do cardio three days per work week and for the remaining two days I can use it to do the light kettlebell weightlifting.

Also these past two days or so the weather has been really, pleasantly cold. I keep saying how by March things will start to heat up so, again, I keep telling myself to savor these last few days of nice cold mornings.

Out.