Monday, April 16, 2018

[769] As Time Goes By

As time goes by my tastes and standards in life change.

When I was younger I used to want the big, grand, flashy things. Cars, houses, items, you name it. Now that I'm relatively older I just want simple, practical, economical things.

I'd rather be wise about how I live my life. Keep things simple and always make sure I have enough in case of emergencies. Also, I guess I'm realizing that I should never attempt to live outside my means. And it might be better to live way inside my means as well.

This does not mean I won't spend. I will just prioritize what I should be spending on and what I should be frugal at.


There are still so many things I want to own, not just as expensive as the things I wanted before. But before all those, there are things I feel I should prioritize. Things that will be useful for my future and for my family.

Out.