Tuesday, September 26, 2017

[752] Health Update

Been a while since I posted. Not really in the mood to post anything also, so I'll just give a quick update on my health.

I'm hovering between 98 - 99 kilograms. I've gotten bored of walking and most of my walks now are really forced. I've decided to ditch the timer and interval jogging to change my workout.

Now I'm going to try to do one whole lap of walking, then jog the next lap until I can, then walk until I finish the lap. Then jog again at the start of the third lap.

I tried this method out once, where I jogged the start of the second lap. I stopped a little midway and started walking. Then when I got to the "uphill" portion I started jogging again until I finished the lap.

Next walk I will try the earlier method I had planned. Sadly it won't be anytime this week as I have other, more important duties that take precedence over my exercise. Also, the weather has been bad.

Good thing I've been able to curb my eating. I'm actually surprised I'm still below 100 kg despite the fact I've been eating a bit uncontrollably lately.

I'll be going back to oatmeal dinners again now that we've stocked up on some whole rolled oats.

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)