Thursday, October 13, 2016

[738] Podcasts

The moment I got a smartphone last year I bought a podcast app. It turned out to be a good investment.

I usually listen to them as background noise during work. They are my first option now rather than listening to music.

It's unfortunate that most of the good podcasts come out around Wednesday night here in the Philippines. Usually I have a hard time listening to podcasts during the weekends and if I try to listen to them the next week they aren't really as relevant by the time I listen to them.

So what podcasts do I listen to? Mostly NBA and WWE related stuff with a sprinkling of car podcasts. I also started listening to some other podcasts just to increase the number of episodes I can listen to every day at work.

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)