Friday, June 24, 2016

[725] Smart Phone

I only recently got a smartphone for myself. Before that I was using an old, hand-me-down Nokia N8 from my Mom. I guess that was considered a smartphone too when it came out, but when I started using it it was only good for calling, sending SMS, taking photos, and storing some music and videos.

This new phone of mine is an android phone, because iOS phones are very expensive here in the Philippines. I really appreciate the connectivity of the phone. I can check all my emails on-the-go. And because it is LTE ready it makes it faster to check email than using my laptop.

I also mentioned that I switched to a prepaid number and dropped my old postpaid number. I prefer the flexibility of prepaid where I can allocate what funds I need for mobile data and calling.

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)