Sunday, April 24, 2016

[720] Work

I've been working since 2004. Thanks twelve years. During that span of time I've worked for many different types of companies. Each company I worked for was totally different in make-up from the other.

I started in 2004 with a relatively small animation studio of about ten to twenty regular employees. We mostly catered to local television commercials providing both 2D and 3D assets as needed.

In 2008 I moved to a game dev company. This was a bigger company having at most around fifty employees at one point. I stayed with them for over five years.

Late 2013 I joined an automotive parts importing company. This was a relatively new company and when I joined we were four employees. When I left we up to seven.

My latest employer is similar to my previous game dev company. Except there almost 200 employees.

So there. I guess I could say I've had the pleasure of experiencing different types of companies. From the humblest, start-up-ish company to a big, sorta-multinational company.

Out.