Sunday, September 27, 2015

The New Ford Everest

I've been reading a lot about the new Ford Everest. I am still quite impressed about the specs until I compared it with the Toyota Super Grandia.

The Everest was longer.

Jesus Christ, the Grandia is already a tight squeeze in our garage. I cannot imagine if an Everest decided to park beside it. I'm not saying we're getting one, but the Everest has been one of my current dream rides.

The Toyota Innova has actually been replaced as my ideal family vehicle by the Ford Everest. Matching up the diesels, Ford just seems to have a more efficient engine along with a more efficient automatic transmission. The Innova is basically showing its age.

I do know that the price ranges are different, and so are the target markets. Honestly though I'd rather choose the Kia Carens over the Innova.

Back to the Everest, it just is an impressive vehicle. I wish I would be able to test drive one, and maybe own one. Unless I win the lottery, I doubt that will be happening.

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)