Saturday, August 15, 2015

Blogging from an iPad

This post is being written using the blogger app on iOS. The previous post was also written using the same app.

It's a bit simpler to blog here. I don't get the same amount of control I'm used to when blogging from my laptop. I can't attach photos from flickr, use clean hyperlinks, and all those other things. But I really don't mind.

Right now I cannot force myself to blog as often as I used to. I think if my creativity in art is peaking, my creativity in writing wanes. Probably because I have another outlet.

I have been drawing a lot. I also have been familiarizing myself with the pen tablet used in computers. I have work to thank.

I am rediscovering my love for art, and the technical aspect of it. It's great. Once again my skill level is rising by leaps and bounds.

And I'm rambling.

Out.