Monday, July 20, 2015

The Really Long Weekend

For almost everyone, it was a long weekend. There was no work last Friday, and almost everyone resumed work today. Notice I wrote "almost everyone."

We did not have work today on account of the 8th anniversary of my current employer. Instead of acting like the usual lazy slob I am, I decided to do some productive things today.

Basically I did accomplished some paperwork with the local Social Security, I went to the bank to fix some things, and I had my head shaved. And it did not take the whole day to accomplish these things.

I was done with the major stuff by 10:30am. The haircut was just a bonus, since I found out my dad would be going somewhere near my suki barber. The same barber I've been going to since around 1992.

I technically did switch barbers for a few years, but ended up returning to them. I digress, though, and I feel that talking about my barbers should be for a separate article.

By the way, I'm blogging this using the blogger app on my iPad2.

Out.