Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Slow November

The end of November is near, and I've only got one blog post up. Much as I'd want to have at least three or four posts a month, I do realize that quality is more important than quantity, and I don't really have anything to post about.

Maybe I should try to do another Project 365. See what happens if I take a photo and post a blog about it everyday. Or at least weekly.

To be honest, there really is nothing to blog about. Or nothing I want to share with the world. I've gone back to my hermit mode, keeping to myself online. And that's the way I like it.

With all the social media faux pas committed by people nowadays it does seem prudent to just shut up.

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)